如何学英语最快 来自国外教师的建议2015-04-27 19:48:27
English Study Tips（英语学习小知识）
General study tips for English language learners and tips from teachers（通常指导与教师的点评）
Students often say what they can do to improve their English quickly. Try the tips below and you will be surprised just how quickly your English improves:学生们常会说如何学英语最快呢，尝试以下方法，你会发现英语能力迅速进步：
Study regularly – it's better to spend 30 minutes every day than 2 hours once a week!
规律性学习 - 每天半小时好过第周2小时
Listen to the radio and watch some English TV every day (ask your teacher to recommend useful English programmes).
Read newspapers and magazines – you will learn lots of new vocabulary and common expressions.
Speak English outside the classroom as much as possible. If you live with friends who speak the same language as you, try and make 'an arrangement' to speak English only(for example, every day between 5pm and 7pm). Every little bit of practising speaking will help.
Buy a good dictionary (ask your teacher for advice).
Keep a diary so you can write a little English every day. This will help you practise all thet enses in writing – you can do this slowly and use your grammar books and dictionariesto help.
Start a vocabulary notebook and write down all the new words you learn each day. Ifyou see an interesting word or expression, show it to your teacher who will be happy to explain and your classmates will enjoy learning something new too.
Don't be afraid to ask if you don't understand something or need help with English pronunciation.
Find English language exercises and games online.
Book a course at an English language school. Learn English in a structured way and practise speaking with other English language students.
Check our Idiom of the Week every Tuesday to help broaden your knowledge of English expressions.
Read our english blog which includes study tips and interesting aspects of the English language.
Tips From Teachers
Lauren's tips for improving your pronunciation
1. Learn the IPA and the sounds of English by using the chart in yourprogress form. It will help you with pronunciation when you don’t havea teacher to ask.
2. Put your hand on your throat to feel the difference between avoiced sound, such as /b/, and an unvoiced sound, /p/.
3. Record yourself on your smartphone or tablet to hear what yousound like, so you know what areas of pronunciation and intonationyou need to work on.
Dicky's tips for improving your spelling
1. Make a list of any words that your teacher has corrected on yourwritten work or that you were not sure of and checked in adictionary or spell checker. Remember to look at this list regularly.
2. Download a word game like Scrabble or Boggle to your mobilephone or tablet (or play an online game on your computer).If you follow these tips, I'm sure your spelling will improve quickly!
Jack's tips for learning vocabulary
1. Choose 5 words you want to memorize, and put them into acontext by creating a story. This is particularly useful for words whichare unconnected.
2. Label objects with stickers. You can start by labelling all yourstationary.
3. Play word games such as Scrabble and Boggle. Online crosswordsand riddles can also help you learn new vocabulary.