谢耳朵担心莱纳德手术失败 生活大爆炸第八季第九集台词2014-11-16 00:55:44

( 16人已投票,[高质量] )
分享:
31.3K

在生活大爆炸第八季第九集中主要讲述莱纳德因鼻子问题去看医生后需要手术,室友谢耳朵对此担心的另类表达方式,依旧奇葩得一发不可收拾,下面来看看第八季第九集台词吧~


Now think,there's a car named after him.再想想,有车以他的名字命名。

He's a poor man's Sheldon Cooper.他是降级版的谢耳朵库伯。

Did they figure out what's wrong?他们查出是什么问题了吗?

Back off!He's all mine.滚开!他是我的.

But u don't have a life-threatening condition.但这又不是有生病危险的毛病。

I've heard u complain about his snoring.我也听你抱怨过他打呼。

It's no big deal.不用大惊小怪

Very well.I'm done talking about it.行,那我也不多说了。

I think u could give a better clue.我觉得你能给出更好的提示

I'm not even sure if that's a person or a typo.我都不知道那是人名还是打错字了

What's ur problem?你是在闹哪样?

I'm truly worried.我真得很担心。

I told u,there's nothing to worry about.我跟你说过了,没什么好担心的

You're such a glass half-full kind of guy.你真是个乐观的人啊

I know how much u guys love the coasters I made for u.我知道你们非常喜欢我给你们做的杯垫。

Don't expect me to carry u,I do that enough in life.我指望我背【罩】你,我平常够罩着你了。

You know who else said that?你知道谁还这么说过吗

I'm smart and scrappy我又聪明,生命力又强。

I can practically guarantee ur death.我可以打保票,你必死无疑。

Dude,my parents just split up.兄弟,我父母刚离婚了。

That was my dad on the phone.刚才是我爸的电话。

It's not that big a deal.没什么大不了的。

As long as they're happy,I'm happy.只要他们开心,我就开心。

You sure you're okay?I'm okay.U don't look okay.你确定没事吗?-没事。-你看起来可不像没事哦

How can I be okay?I come from a broken home.怎么可能没事?~~~~(>_<)~~~~ 我是一个家庭破碎的小孩

Finish ur breakfast.快吃你的早餐。

You're acting odd.why? 你举止好奇怪,怎么了?

I'm odd all the time,everyone knows that.我向来举止古怪,每个人都知道。

Tell me the truth.告诉我实话。

What's going on?到底怎么回事?

It' sweet that u care about him so much.你真好这么关心他。

I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to him,and I wasn't at his bedside to say,"I told u so."

万一他有什么不测,我一定无法原谅自己,不能在他的床边跟他说“我就说吧”

U had to tell him?你非得告诉他吗?-He wore me down.他死缠烂打。

Come on,let's talk about something other than the surgery.好了,我们聊点手术以外的事情吧。

I think she meant something a little happier.我想她是说聊天开心的事情。

What brings u by?你们怎么来了

Tough crowd.好难取悦。

As u can see,we're here to cheer u up.如你所见,我们是来逗你开心的。

Over time,they started to resent each other,and instead of talking about the things that bothered them,they kept it bottled up,and the hate just grew.日子一天天过去,他们开始互相抱怨,他们没有好好解决两人之间的矛盾,反而将其压在心底,怨恨日渐加深。

U get it,right?你懂的,对吧?

Penny has a good point.佩妮说得对。

Whatever you're thinking,just keep it to urself. 不管你心里怎么想,不要说出来。

Well,I'm not making any promises.我可不敢保证什么。

The reason he deceived u is u were being a pain in the ass.他欺骗你是因为你让人蛋疼。

The reason I was being a pain in the "B "is because I was worried about him,and no one else was.我会这么烦人是因为我担心他,而你们都不担心。

Really? U won't even say"A"?不是吧,“蛋”疼你都说不出口?

Obviously,I care about Leonard.我当然关心莱纳德。

I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with him.我会和他一起度过余生呢

Is there anything about me you're keeping inside?你对我有什么意见没说出来吗?

I'm not answering that.It's a trap.我不会回答的。这是个陷阱。

I just don't think the secret to a happy marriage is going out of our way to criticize each other.我只是不觉得幸福婚姻的秘决是互相批评对方。

I love that u make me laugh.我喜欢你能逗我开心。

I love that you're strong and independent.我喜欢你自强又自立。

U know this is all ur fault.你都是你的错你懂的

How is it my fault?怎么是我的错

I don't know which hurts worse-my nose or my heart.我不知道哪里更痛,我的鼻子还是我的心。

Well,I'm done speaking to u.够了,我不想跟你说话了。

Don't be like that.别这样。

U two need to talk this out.你们俩必须谈清楚。

u were worried about nothing.你根本就是瞎操心。

I never thought I'd say these words,but come on ,nose spider!我从没想过自己会说这些话,拜托你快来吧,鼻蜘蛛。

Sheldon will move out eventually.谢耳朵终究会搬出去的。

I am not overly attached to Leonard.我不依赖莱纳德。

I love that u take pride in ur looks.我喜欢你总喜欢精心打扮。

I love that u have the confidence to speak,even without giving it an ounce of thought.我喜欢你有完全不过脑子就高谈阔论的那种自信。

I was on the phone with my mother.我刚跟我妈通电话呢


猜你喜欢:第八季第十集 生活大爆炸视频共享&经典台词


本文由雪炭网用户独家收集整,转载请注明出处,更多精彩请关注博客:花花のstyle






头像

snowcoal
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 第八季第九集
  • 台词
  • 莱纳德手术

收藏到我的私密空间

标题:谢耳朵担心莱纳德手术失败 生活大爆炸第八季第九集台词

作者:花花

你暂未登录,请登录后才可收藏至您的私密空间 确认取消
雪炭网

键盘操作 更便捷 -雪炭网雪中送炭-乐趣无限

如果本站的内容有幸帮助到了您,建议您了解一下当页的广告内容哦,我们的进步离不开您的支持,Thank you~